The Glamor without the fuss
Site Designed and Maintained by Web Design Upstate | BIN112, LLC
& Private Cooking Classes
- Authored two cookbooks: "Cooking with Jorée, Simple Solutions for Gourmet Meals from Appetizers to Desserts" (2002) and "Cooking with Jorée Hollywood Style, The Glamour without the Fuss" (2004)-sold in multiple outlets throughout the southeast.
- Teach cooking classes and perform cooking demos at Sur La Table, CA, Gelson's, CA, Kohler, Wisconsin, Guest Chef 2005, Kitchenique, Destin Florida, Joseph Beth's Booksellers, Charlotte, NC, FoxFire, SC, The Biltmore Estate Winery, NC, Kitchen Emporium, The Cook's Station, The Open Book, Earthfare, and Brick Street Café, Greenville, SC, Williams-Sonoma and Barnes and Noble.
- Instruct cooking classes in personal, fully equipped chef's kitchen. Currently customer database is over five hundred students. Cooking classes accommodate up to 18 students. (Bell Canyon, California 1990-1995; Greenville, South Carolina-1995 to Present).
- Planned and supervised catering arrangements from 10-150 guests (Various locations throughout the U.S., 1990 to Present).
- Numerous appearances for local Torrance, California cable station food show (1994-1995); WYFF-4 News, Greenville, South Carolina station (1995 to Present); WLOS-13, Asheville, North Carolina (2004 to Present) and WSPA - Channel 7. Videos available upon request.
- Food editor for Greenville Journal, Food Section with weekly recipes (1999 to present).